Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm calling you out, Zak Bagans.


I recently watched an episode of Paranormal Challenge with host, Zak Bagans. Zak is a ghost hunter that I've always respected and for the most part, still do. However, after watching his new show, I was left with a feeling of, "What.the.hell. did I just watch?" Seriously. Is this what ghost hunting has become? A ridiculous challenge of pitting together two very subpar teams and looking for a "winner". None of these teams should be proud of themselves for making a total mockery of an already questioned science. This is not, in any way, a good use of anyone's ghost hunting skills. And for the record, I'm not sure some of these tools have been ghost hunting for more than 5 minutes. In one episode, a group of ghost hunting women (an already rare find) embarrass themselves, and other female hunters, by calling technical equipment "thingy" and "blinky thing." Really? Really?? Do they not screen these people before allowing them on t.v.? This new show is so beyond ridiculous that I almost don't have the words. Hey, thanks, Zak Bagans, for your aid in sinking any validity ghost hunting gained in the last, oh, hundred years or so. I hope this show bites the dust fast and you can focus on actually ghost hunting instead of being the ringleader in your own paranormal circus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...