Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moving

So, I'm moving to Plano on Thursday so it's been pretty crazy around here lately. I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of moving totes but at least it's almost over. I haven't blogged much with all the chaos but I feel compelled to because of the strange things happening in my apartment. I've been in this particular apartment for a while now and there has rarely been any paranormal activity to speak of. We had a little upon moving in but it quickly stopped and it's been quiet here ever since. However, once we started packing, we suddenly had a burst of activity. Footsteps down the hallway. Things falling. Things being moved. I can't tell if someone is mad that we're moving or happy that we're getting the hell out. Either way, it has my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...