Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ghosts were people too.

Just a quick thought for the night. Ghosts were people at some point and in a sense, still are. They will have retained their living personality and traits. What you have to remember is, just like people, there are good ghosts and bad ghosts. Mischievous ghosts and sarcastic ghosts. There are some that you definitely need to beware of but there are also good ghosts as well. I know it can be scary because the world of the dead is still so unknown but if you just remember that it's still a person, it gets a little less scary. Most ghosts aren't going to come floating down your hallway, blood dripping from a mangled stump, and moaning, "My leg, where is my missing leg?!"
I mean, unless they think it's hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...