Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's back...

Or it never left. Either way, our resident ghost has decided to show itself again after a long absence. I'm not going to lie, I've missed it. Let's see how long it stays this time. So, I got little miss M to sleep and decided to take a quick shower. When I was finished, I got out and started getting dressed. Suddenly I heard a whirring sound...I opened the shower curtain and M's bathtub bubble machine that's attached to the wall was on. It only turns on when a button is pressed. I turned it off and said, "well well, welcome back." As I turned away, it turned back on again. I turned it off again and stood to watch it but it didn't do it again. It seems as if someone is trying to communicate with me...time to break out my ghost hunting gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...