Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rockwall, Tx

I'm currently doing some research to find haunted locations in the once sleepy but now thriving town of Rockwall, Tx. My family will be relocating there this September and I'm now interested in learning as much about the history, natural and supernatural, as I can. I think I remember mentioning this in a previous blog post, but water is a great conductor for paranormal activity. The fact that Rockwall is known for its gorgeous lake, Lake Ray Hubbard, is a good sign that paranormal activity could be afoot. Typically, running water, such as a river, is a better conductor but a large body of water that is alive with activity (causing waves) does help fuel hauntings. From what I've researched so far, Rockwall has a rich history and I can't wait to peel back the layers and find what's underneath. The things that are mostly spoken of in a hushed whisper or around a crackling fire in the dead of night. The hauntings.
I'll keep updating on my findings.
Good night for now. :-)
-Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...