Monday, October 3, 2011

EVP semi-update and new activity.

I've been listening to the audio I took from my mom's room and (without an editing program) have heard stomping, music, and some voices. As soon as I transfer them to my laptop, I can clean them up a bit and get a more clear idea of what's going on.
So yesterday, my husband came up to me and told me he heard a bang coming from around the kitchen/garage area but didn't investigate. He went into the garage a little bit later and saw a tote upside down in the center of the garage. Our garage has totes and boxes along the two walls and the center is completely empty. The tote was upside down and a doll that was inside was laying on the garage floor. This tote was at least 6 feet from where it sat originally. As I've said before, my husband is a skeptic. I asked him if it could have fallen and he said there's no way. It had to have flown to make it that far alone. It's pretty safe to assume we have a bored ghost on our hands. I wish it would wash some dishes instead of throwing things around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Hunting Season

          Like other types of hunters, paranormal investigators seem to have a "season" in which it's best to hunt. I know ...